- Belty is a silicon baby doll [Unique IVITA Reborn Baby Doll]:Every baby doll is unique with birthmark. Because the doll’s head has silicone injection hole,The injection hole is one of the process of making dolls,So it will leave a slight mark on its head,This is not a doll’s quality problem,If you mind the head slight mark, please do not buy it!
- [Better than Viny Dolls] Our reborn baby is made of Liquid full silicone, he is a solid reborn doll, unlike other ordinary vinyl dolls, which are hollow, or filled with sponge, yes, real silicone. It is a weighted body that the “real” baby feels. Therefore, it is more expensive than the dolls of other sellers. Belty is a silicon baby doll
- [Safe Material and Touch Real Feeling] The head and hand, limbs are made of high quality soft silicone materials. so soft like real skin.it is made of soft safe silica gel,it is so safety and non-toxic and PVE free.
- [Best Choice for Collectors and Mum] We think that our full silicone baby dolls is the best choice for Doll collector’s, hobbyists, Mum. because she is so real.
- [Doll Size and Package] WG1524: 50cm (20 inch), 3891g, Blue Eyes, mouth closed , Eyeballs can be replaced; Package included: 1 Reborn baby doll; 1 set of clothes; 1 baby collection box; Belty is a silicon baby doll. Belty is a silicon bay doll
- A reborn doll is a hand made art doll created from a blank kit or a manufactured doll that has been completely transformed by an artist to resemble a human infant with as much realism as possible. The process of creating a reborn doll is referred to as reborning and the doll artists are referred to as reborners. Reborn dolls are also known as lifelike dolls or reborn baby doll.
- The hobby of creating reborn baby dolls began in the early 1990s when doll enthusiasts wanted more realistic dolls.Since then, an industry and community surrounding reborn dolls has emerged. Reborn dolls are primarily purchased online but are available at fairs. Depending on craftsmanship, they range in price from hundreds to thousands of dollars.Reborning involves numerous time-consuming steps. The most basic form of the process involves taking a vinyl doll, adding multiple hand painted layers of paint, and adding other physical features to the doll. Artists can pick different brands to best suit the doll they wish to create. Reborn artists can also buy reborn doll kits that are sculpted by reborn sculpt artists. A kit includes the vinyl doll parts. Customers can then purchase a reborn doll by choosing a kit (name) by sculptor (name) and have it reborned by a reborn artist (name) e.g. Adam by Mary reborned by Ann. Consumers can purchase a wide range of supplies for creating their own reborn. Making a doll from a kit allows artists to omit some steps in the fabrication process and begin with a blank canvas. Belty is a silicon baby doll
- Some consumers of reborn dolls use them to cope with their grief over a lost child (a memory reborn), or as a portrait doll of a grown child.Others collect reborns as they would regular dolls. These dolls are sometimes played with as if they are an infant.Critics debate whether reborn dolls are harmful, or whether these dolls can help in the grieving process.